Author: elf Pavlik <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 11:56:39 -0600
Merge pull request #194 from valueflows/principle-7
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/PRINCIPLES.md b/PRINCIPLES.md
@@ -9,7 +9,7 @@ These principles are about the model behind the vocabulary.
4. The model must also be able to support coordinating work between different people in different organizations. People who are not concerned with rewards may still want to coordinate work.
5. The model must be fractal. It must support global views of networks in aggregate as well as drilling down to lower and lower levels of detail. Those lower levels of detail, for example inside one organization, may require permissions.
6. The model must also work on the Recipe, Plan and Event levels (whatever those get called in the end), where the objects on each level are linked appropriately to the other levels.
-7. The model must support non-business-as-usual organizational forms and economic relationships in addition to traditional business organizations and relationships.
+7. The model must support non-business-as-usual organizational forms and economic relationships in addition to traditional business organizations and relationships. These organizational forms can be as varied as the people and groups who create them want. VF in particular embraces this experimentation towards next-economy/solidarity-economy/commons-based-economy/P2P-economy/etc., in this transitional time.
8. The model must support systems where all the contributors can get shares of the outcome to allocate as they wish e.g.
* contributors to renewable energy coop get kWh of electricity to allocate